Dr Julia offers one-to-one therapy sessions delivered either face-to-face or online. Face to face sessions are held at the Clapham Common Clinic in South West London.
Therapeutic approaches include:
• Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
• Narrative Therapy
• Solution-Focused Therapy
• Systemic Therapy
Dr Julia uses these approaches to inform individually tailored treatment for clients experiencing common psychological difficulties.
Bloom Psychology also offers corporate training packages. Please contact us for further details.
- Low mood & depression
- Panic attacks
- Low self-esteem
- Parenting difficulties
- Social anxiety
- Health anxiety
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Adjustment to health conditions